Monday, March 28, 2011

The Library, by Carolyn

We went to Ammy's library this morning.  There are a lot of books!  There was a little dollhouse too, and I liked playing with that.  And there were lots of puppets.

There was a water fountain down low where I could reach it and I like getting a drink by myself.  Nora likes trying too,  but she is a little short to do it by herself.   Nora also liked visiting the bathroom.  We went twice while we were there!  But she didn't like the hand dryer.  She prefers to let hers dry in the air.

Nora wanted to pull down as many books as she could quickly.  She's a quick reader, I think.  But the librarian lady sort of glared, and Nora would hardly get started on a shelf, and Ammy would zoom over there and stop her.

No comments:

Post a Comment