I greeted Ammy today with crying. "Poopies!" I called. Now Ammy is a true grandma, and she knew that watching little girls would mean some dirty work. But I am not sure she signed up for this!
When she came into my room, I was not wearing any clothes at all. And I think you can guess the rest of the picture. Funny thing, Ammy always has that red camera, but she did not go and get it this morning. She scooped me up, and we went off to the tubs. Then I had TWO baths! One to wash away, and one to wash me clean. I like baths and this part was ok by me.
Ammy said something about "detecting a theme here." But I can tell the gears in that old brain are working double time, to try to figure out how to keep me in clothes at night. Sometimes, I love being a challenge.
this is hysterical!!! oh nora, nora, nora nora...
ReplyDelete